Author Topic: Everything by: Discussion topic  (Read 5805 times)

Offline Clam

• Smiley: :8():
    • View Profile
Everything by: Discussion topic
« on: December 31, 2014, 09:13:22 AM »
I had this idea when trying (yet again) to fix my signature to fit the character limit*. (Which, ironically, is now much larger thanks to the forum move.)

Idea: Create a topic with links to all your Lemmings-related creations, then put a link to that topic in your sig.

This is not intended as an avenue for narcissism or self-promotion (beyond what I was already doing with the sig ;)), just a way of keeping things organised and visible.

Here's mine. Feel free to create your own!

Guidelines (I won't label them "rules" without some discussion first):
- Only include your own work, not collaborative projects. (Perhaps these could get their own topic?)
- Non-lemmings projects can be included, as long as they are of interest to the Lemmings community (eg. puzzles).

* The forum would insist on adding "http:\\www." to the beginning of every link, even if you took it out. My sig fit the 300-character limit without these, but whenever I changed my profile it would put them back in and then truncate to 300 chars, thus breaking the sig. I had a document with the proper text, but neglected to copy it over when I changed PCs.
TL,DR: First-World problems :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 09:45:22 AM by Clam »

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Everything by: Discussion topic
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 12:24:06 PM »
Nice idea. :) I might hold off on doing one for now - since (at least as far as stuff that I wouldn't prefer to pretend doesn't exist goes) it's just Lemmings Plus (which has a topic of its own), NeoLemmix (which has a board of its own) and that RPG I posted about on the old boards but still never got around to finishing.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Prob Lem

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 08:57:33 PM »
Oh, cool - does this mean that I could make a thread here for all of my Lemmings crafts, so that I only have one link for them in my signature, then?

Offline Clam

• Smiley: :8():
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 12:30:20 AM »
Yep :)