Author Topic: SuperLemmini 0.103a  (Read 29994 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: SuperLemmini 0.103a
« Reply #255 on: August 19, 2016, 03:07:01 am »
I noticed the countdown for bombers was removed by default. Is there a way to enable it through a setting somewhere? It'd be nice to be able to disable/enable the countdown for certain level packs. I'm loving this launcher so far :laugh:

There's a general trend to remove timed bombers in the modern engines; as they don't actually add anything to the puzzle, but just make it harder to execute. Indeed, in general, the tendancy is to provide measures to ease execution, in favor of a focus on solving the puzzle. Although SuperLemmini has less of these features than NeoLemmix or Lix, it's still starting to head in the same direction.

Offline zanzindorf

« Reply #256 on: August 19, 2016, 10:19:37 pm »
Alrighty, that makes sense. Thanks for your response Namida.

Offline chrisleec728

« Reply #257 on: February 24, 2017, 11:21:53 pm »
I don't know if this has been answered or not (didn't feel like sorting through all of the comments), but I'm still having trouble getting Superlemmini to work on my desktop (extracting the files and all that). For one thing I think I keep getting an error message that says "The graphic set .dat could not be found" or something like that. I use Windows 7, I do know how to use NeoLemmix and I do have the Windows CD. Is there any way I can get detailed step-by-step installation instructions on how to install Lemmini and/or Superlemmini? The actual Lemmini website doesn't seem to do that.

Offline Tsyu

« Reply #258 on: February 25, 2017, 12:02:57 am »
Before you can set up SuperLemmini, you need the Windows version of Lemmings. If you don't have it, then you can either get it through sites like eBay or find the files somewhere (sorry, I can't tell you where).

Once you have it, you need to follow these steps:
  • If the game files are in a ZIP file or some other kind of archive, extract them somewhere, preferably to a folder called WINLEMM. You should now have a folder named WINLEMM that at least contains folders named GFX, LEVEL, MUSIC, SOUND, and STYLES.
  • Run SuperLemmini.
  • You should eventually be prompted to enter two paths. For the "Lemmings for Windows (WINLEMM) Path," enter the folder that contains the five folders that I mentioned earlier. For the "Destination Path," enter where you want to install the SuperLemmini files. (If SuperLemmini is not already installed, this should be a folder that either is empty or only contains superlemmini.jar.
  • Click the Extract button.

If you still get an error, please tell me the exact error message so that I can figure out what's going wrong.