Author Topic: Family Feud 2014  (Read 66461 times)

Offline geoo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Family Feud 2014
« Reply #180 on: January 03, 2015, 10:49:28 PM »
2014 is over now, here's the overall tally of winners:

geoo 6
Akseli 3
NaOH 2
LemSteven 1
Minim 1

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 10, 2015, 02:11:38 AM »
If anyone is interesting in hosting next round, please PM me (ccexplore) rather than QuizMaster for the password to the QuizMaster account.  Simply because I can't be bothered to log in separately every day to the QuizMaster account just to see if anyone PM'd there for that. :XD:

Offline Akseli

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 17, 2015, 11:01:37 PM »
I think I've never commented any Feud round due to laziness even though I've always had something to say.

#1 - Really no one wasn't bothered to go the way I went here? :P
#2 - Everyone probably knows by now that mobius infected me with this. :P
#4 - Huh? This was a question I was sure that no one ever was going to get the same answer with anyone else. Didn't even think about the towel thing, was that really that memorable? :--D
#7 - C, obviously in DOS because it sounded like it and also is always remembered being the tune in the first Snow level, Tame3: Undercover Lemming. I changed my answer to A at the last moment, because in Amiga samples it sounded more Christmas-y like ccx stated. :I
#8 - I actually am not that proud of getting points with this answer anymore... :P But I'm definitely not disgracing geoo at all for answering this, it's absolutely fine to seriously try to go with the answer that one thinks to be the most popular one, obviously. ;)

Oh yea, and I originally replied now in this topic because I could host the next round, so ccx, could I have the Quizmaster's password, please? [sent via PM from QuizMaster --ccexplore]
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 10:50:03 AM by ccexplore »