Author Topic: General Comings and Goings  (Read 152050 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: General Comings and Goings
« Reply #285 on: February 17, 2017, 01:05:56 AM »
I'll be less active than usual for the next few days. I should be back to normal on Wednesday.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 01, 2017, 04:59:40 AM »
I'll be very busy again starting tomorrow until mid-April, so I won't be able to go on the forums or do anything Lemmings-related. I also won't be able to answer any PMs during that time.
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline Colorful Arty

• You are so loved!
    • View Profile
    • Colorful Arty's Youtube Page
« Reply #287 on: March 03, 2017, 03:33:24 AM »
As you might be able to tell by my profile, I am going on spring break to Florida! Time to visit Epcot and catch up with my family. My forum presence and Youtube channel may go on hiatus for a bit.
My Youtube channel where I let's play games with family-friendly commentary:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiRPZ5j87ft_clSRLFCESQA

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/colorfularty

My levelpack: SubLems
For New formats NeoLemmix: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=4942.0
For Old formats NeoLemmix: http://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=2787.0
For SuperLemmini: http://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=2704.0

My levelpack: ArtLems
For New formats NeoLemmix: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=4583.0

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: March 31, 2017, 12:00:11 AM »
I'm just going through some fatigue and a break.
During this break I've decided to on my own time replay more pokemon (Pacifically Nuzlocke Pokemon White)
I've also revisited freedom planet on hard mode and because of how rusty I am, I'm getting my ass wooped. (Pardon my french)

As for Neolemmix stuff, I've taken a break from level maken to focus on tileset updating, but i'm also pacing myself from updating Sky battalion, Not only did I discovered beta tiles from the stage exist, but also recently a friend of mine (A different one who goes by kreg) his mother is in the hopital at the time of this post and i wish her speedy recovery. I'm really worried for both her and Kreg.

That and because of how long the next stable release is taking (Seriously how much longer? It's killing me) its been a bit trivial to make levels at the cost of having to fix something that could possibly make em well unsolvable (That's most updates goes) but even still, while I can get the experimental versions of the next update, I'm afraid of encountering some major game breaking bug, and that makes it not as approachable as it looks.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: April 14, 2017, 09:12:15 AM »
I'll be away over the weekend so there will be way less activity in that time period for me.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: April 29, 2017, 09:18:23 AM »
Again:

I'll be away over the weekend so there will be way less activity in that time period for me.

;P

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #291 on: May 07, 2017, 03:42:26 AM »
Just an old face passing through... while adding to my vintage computer collection, I played some Lemmings ports and I got the crazy idea to branch off into an actual Lemmings ports collection.  It brought this forum to mind, so thought I'd see how it's all going.  Looks like the community is still doing well. :)

Offline GigaLem

• View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 07, 2017, 04:29:29 AM »
Holy cow, It's been a long time since you spoke here, Its nice to see you again and that you're still around

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #293 on: May 31, 2017, 04:20:07 PM »
I'll be away for a few days starting from tomorrow. I'll be back on the 5th (UTC).

Undecided yet if I'm going to take my PC with me. Even if I do, expect me to be fairly inactive (possibly also meaning I might not update the current contest voteoff until I get back).
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 19, 2017, 11:39:06 AM »
Successfully passed my oral exam today! :laugh:

Now I will finally have time to continue testing SEB Lems and take a look at Giga's Demo as well (after a day of breathing ;P).

Offline GigaLem

• View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 20, 2017, 01:10:13 AM »
Successfully passed my oral exam today! :laugh:

Now I will finally have time to continue testing SEB Lems and take a look at Giga's Demo as well (after a day of breathing ;P).

I should have v2.0 coming up soon so I suggest you hold off on my demo until its available
2.0 will fix a couple of unsolvable levels

Offline Proxima

• View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 20, 2017, 08:23:09 PM »
Going to France for a cousin's wedding. Back late Monday night (or Tuesday morning, if you want to be technically accurate).

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
« Reply #297 on: July 26, 2017, 07:46:58 PM »
Animiral (right) is visiting me for a couple days. He broght me the awesome Lemmings mug from a nerdy store in Vienna! On the left is Icho, center is me.

-- Simon

Offline GigaLem

• View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 26, 2017, 09:04:46 PM »
Not gonna lie Icho looks like LGR
also y'all are looking smug >u>

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 27, 2017, 08:25:56 AM »
Not gonna lie Icho looks like LGR
also y'all are looking smug >u>

Who is LGR? Now I am curious ;) Not familiar with these initials or I forgot who belongs to them :P